Monday, October 22, 2007

Paintball Guns - Wiked Fun!

Sometimes you just want to shoot someone. You know what I mean? That bitter anger stirs within you and it takes all you have to fight back the rage. What do you do next? Maybe you punch the keyboard sitting before you at work, or scream at the top of your lungs. Hey, I know exactly what you need. It's all about the paintball guns. If you've never blasted a moving target with one of these babies, you're seriously missing out. They designed courses and battle zones specifically for this kind of fun/release. I'm guessing it's time you grabbed your closest buddies and headed to the nearest paintball game.

Plenty of padding! That's what you're going to need before you hit the field with paintball guns in-hand. We're talking vests to protect your torso, helmets for your head, and preferably something shielding your arms and legs. I know what it's like to get smacked with a paintball. I was shot back in high school right in the back, on bare skin nonetheless. OUCH is all I have to say. I will never battle with paintball guns again without wearing the proper gear and protection. Neither should you! Okay, so we've established the fact that paintball guns can sting, and they're not for children. On the other hand, a good paintball war amongst friends is the perfect way to release some frustration. The regulated courses are the best way to go about this. They're ideal because they provide the padding and the paintball guns. Not to mention a cool course to battle in.

If I remember correctly, it all started with a little flick known as "Gotcha." you know the one. I'll bet you watched it back in the 80s a few times. I know I did. A couple of guys running around a college campus with paintball guns. At first you can't tell if you're watching something serious or just a game. From the moment I saw that movie, I knew I had to have a paintball pistol. I too was going to join in on the college campus fun one day. Naturally I figured out that it wasn't a realistic dream. But, at least we can all enjoy the fun and excitement of paintball guns in a designated venue. Works for me!